Book a bet, make your prediction, and win now thanks to these easy Free Football Betting Tips!
Quick Free Football Betting Tips:
- Research as much as possible! A good punter is also a good researcher.
- Try to always remain analytical. After researching, make sure you analyze your data for the best results.
- Keep a record of your bets, as that will help you analyze your winning and losing trends.
- Also remember that earnings are earnings, no matter how small.
- And don’t forget that you will not win every time, and that’s just fine!
Read our Keylor Navas Stats.
Best-Performing Free Football Betting Tips
The best-performing Free Football Betting Tips are:
- Accumulator Tips
- Virtual Football Betting Tips
Free Football Betting Tips – Accumulators
An accumulator bet is made up of four or more selections, and they all must win. What’s great about this betting type is that the more selections, the better the winnings.
You can combine picks from the Premier League, and add a few high earners from Spain’s La Liga, for example, to create a very profitable accumulator bet!
And remember: While spreading your wagers across a number of different results is considered high-stakes, a small accumulator bet can also signify a big reward!
Here are our top accumulator Tips:
- Make sure the team is in currently good conditions, including current injuries to key players.
- Check out the results for the last five or so matches. Has your chosen team been losing or winning lately? For example, if you have a team that has been winning lately, then it’s obvious that they’re in great shape, and that makes them a solid pick. On the other hand, if there’s a team that can’t pick up a win, then the best choice is to back up it’s rival.
- You can also research the two team’s head-to-head previous results. Which team has the most wins over the other? And most importantly, which team has been beating the other lately?
- You can also look at the home and away results. For example, if a team is doing great at home while performing poorly on the road, then it’s valuable to back up the rival when playing away; or to back the favorite when they’re playing in front of their fans.
- Also, consider the status of teams. If a big team like Barcelona is playing a lesser team, Then the big team will always have the better chances to get the win. With that said, check out the previous games from the lesser team, to see if they’re on a winning streak; in which case it will be good to put your money on the lesser team.
- And last but not least, don’t forget to research for your chosen team’s previous league positions. And that’s because you don’t want to put your money on a team that has been down on the table of results for multiple seasons. On the other hand, if a team that has been down in results suddenly starts climbing the ladder to the top, it’s wise to bet on them.
Check out our Bryan Ruiz Stats.
Free Football Betting Tips – Virtual Soccer
Virtual football is basically simulated games that are staged with the purpose of betting on them. This is currently one of the most popular ways to get action on football.
The biggest advantage of a virtual bet prediction is that it’s available every three minutes, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, year-round.
Another top advantage is that you won’t need to research the current status of teams or something like that. This means that any beginner can take it up right away and be successful!
Plus, without the involvement of referees or the VAR, virtual soccer prediction results can actually be fairer than in real life.
What is Virtual Football Betting?
Virtual football betting allows you to make the same bets you enjoy placing on regular football matches. The big difference is that teams and players are simulated; there’s no real data about actual teams from any league, and everything is fictional. Each one of these virtual matches lasts for three minutes, and after that, another game will immediately kick-off.
Is Virtual Football Betting Fair?
If you’re are, for any reason, concerned about the fairness of virtual football, there’s no need to be, at all. The reason is that the game process is built on a random number generator, which is similar to the one that is used in slot machines. So, as long as you’re playing with a big provider, you don’t need to worry.
Virtual Football Betting Types
And now that you’re familiarized with what virtual football is, this is the perfect opportunity to show you what kind of bets you can place. In fact, virtual football is a replica of the real thing, and because of that, to place bets on it works very similarly.
Although virtual football lasts a total of three minutes, all the bets that are offered works in the same way. What this means is that a bet on the final score works just in the same way as its ninety-minute real-life equivalent. So, if you believe that your team is going to win by three goals, you can stake your bet just in the same way as you would in real life.
Number of Goals in The Game
Now, considering the virtual soccer tips above, there can be no more than four goals scored in a virtual football match; and this is because of time constraints. So, for example, there can’t be no more than five goals scored. So instead, your options are from 0 to 4 goals being scored in a single given match.
Again, considering the fact that a team can’t score a 6-0 win, your team can actually win by anything up to a 4-goal margin. Other than that, the winning margin works exactly the same as with the real thing.
With a maximum of four goals scored per game, your only available betting choices when it comes to over/under is over 1.5 or 2.5 goals.
Free Football Betting Tips – Virtual Soccer Strategies
Virtual football is just like any simulated betting event, so you can definitely use some tips to be successful. With that said, this type of gambling involves a random factor, and because of that, this is more like a game of chance.
So, even though overall tips can’t guarantee success, here is some important advice that we would like to share with you:
- Start with small bets. Punters can get a taste of a real-life football game with virtual bets. But there’s always a degree of randomness; and is precisely that factor that makes it challenging to predict who is going to win.
- Go ahead and back up the favorite team! Although these games are random, favorites are weighted; and that means they are going to win the most, not all the time, but most of the time.
- Make wagers on the 1.5 goals option. This allows you to win the bet amount if a team scores over 2 goals. Betting in this way doesn’t guarantee success, but, as games are capped to 4 goals per game, your risk is reduced.
Who doesn’t want to multiply his original investment by many times over the course of an afternoon? With these Football Betting Tips and your own soccer predictions, you can easily do it! Book a bet now!
We invite you to bookmark these useful Free Football Betting Tips. We encourage responsible gambling, Best of luck!